The consortium of Europeans on the intercultural labour market project tends to engage both employers and employees working in different sectors in a number of activities that will enable them to get to know the organizational culture and customs of other European countries, and, therefore, to increase their opportunities on the EU labour market. Thanks to participation in number of courses (writing CVs and covering letters, job interview behaviour etc.) prospective employees will improve their job position and learn about cultural differences in Europe. On the other hand employers will also have the opportunity to learn how to increase the efficiency of their businesses.
Programme: LLP Grundtvig Partnership
Duration: 01.08.2013 – 31.07.2015
Coordinator: Smart Educational Projects, Romania
- University of Lodz, Poland
- Folkuniversitetet Kristianstad, Sweden
- Institute of Entrepreneruship Development, Greece
- Enaip Toscana Formazione e Lavoro, Italy
1) Increasing skills that are necessary to start a new job (writing CVs and covering letters, job interviews, employee rights etc.)
2) Raising awareness of cultural differences on the European labor market (behaviours, laws, good practices etc.)
3) Increasing English language proficiency and skills in a multicultural environment.
4) Transfer of knowledge concerning the above issues between project beneficiaries from different EU countries.
1) A survey on employers’ and employees’ training needs related to multicultural labour market.
2) Training materials on multicultural labour market in partners’ languages.
3) Training seminars with target groups.
4) Local partner meetings for beneficiaries in Romania, Sweden, Greece, Poland and Italy.
To get more information, please contact
tel.: (+48) 42 635 47 52
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.