ELMI TOI consortium (Enhancing Labour Market Integration of Elderly Family Carers Through Skills Improving) activities are aimed at improving the labour market position of non-professional carers, who looked after of family members, through the preparation of e-learning course providing the skills to care for the others in need. As a result of the whole partnership cooperation the course will be transferred from Italy to the Romanian health system.
Programme: Lifelong Learning Programme, Leonardo da Vinci – Transfer of Innovation
Coordinator: Asociatia Habilitas Centru de Resurse si Formare Profesionala, Romania
• University of Lodz, Poland
• Anziani e Non Solo Societa Cooperativa, Italy
• Romanian Alzheimer Society, Romania
• Caritas Confederation, Romania
• E.N.T.E.R.- European Network for Transfer and Exploitation of EU Project Results, Austria
• Center for Family and Social Care – Czech Republic
- Transfer of e-learning course for non-professional carers of elderly families from Italy to Romania.
- Development of transition strategies from non-professional (non-formal) to professional (formal) care services of course participants.
- Determination of the possibility of transferring the developed solutions to Poland and Czech Republic.
- Research results on the labour market situation of care services in partner countries.
- E-learning course for non-professional carers of elderly families that is adapted to the labour market realities of care services in Romania as well as (in demo version) in Poland and the Czech Republic.
- Transition strategies from non-professional (non-formal) to professional (formal) care services.
To get more information, please contact
tel.: (+48) 42 635 47 52
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.