Project IANUS II – Inter-Academic Network Erasmus Mundus II consists in developing the cooperation between higher education institutions from European and third countries through the promotion of mobility of undergraduate, master, phd students, poct-docs as well as academic and administrative staff.
Program: Erasmus Mundus Action 2
Duration: 15.07.2013 – 14.07.2017
Countries targeted: Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus
Coordinator: Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iaşi, Romania
Co-coordinator: National University of „Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”, Ukraine
- Karl-Franzens-Universitaet, Austria
- Université Lille 1 Sciences et Technologies, France
- University of Cologne, Germany
- Riga Technical University, Latvia
- University of Groningen, Holland
- University of Lodz, Poland
- Universidad de Granada, Spain
- Vanadzor State Pedagogical Institute, Armenia
- Yerevan State Linguistic University, Armenia
- Baku Slavic University, Azerbaijan
- Belarusian National Technical University, Belarus
- Akaki Tsereteli State University, Georgia
- Sokhumi State University, Georgia
- “Alecu Russo” Bălţi State University, Moldova
- Moldova State University, Moldova
- „Ion Creanga” State Pedagogical University, Moldova
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine
- Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ukraine
Official project website: www.ianus.uaic.ro/ianusII
The Erasmus Mundus programme is and educational programme of the European Union that aims to enhance the quality of higher education and promote dialogue and understanding between people and cultures through mobility and academic cooperation.
The goal of IANUS II project is to enhance the career prospects of students and to promote intercultural understanding through cooperation with third-countries, in order to contribute to the sustainable development of third countries in the field of higher education. IANUS II consortium offers mobility scholarships for bachelor, master, doctoral, post-doctoral students as well as academic and administrative staff. 174 scholarships are available for partner country students and staff and 20 for EU citizens. For more information on the scholarship eligibility go to the official project website.
With the support of the Erasmus Mundus programme of the European Commission.